Now more than ever, businesses are reliant on digital tools like ERP and TMS that they use to run their business and their books. Investment in ERP systems is about to exceed $100B a year, and as clients make huge investments of time and money they are asking their financial services providers to better participate in those systems.
Attendees will learn how financial institutions, ERPs, and fintechs are partnering to bring next-generation technology to solve the most difficult treasury problems faced by small and medium-sized corporates doing business globally and how this is an opportunity for finance departments, financial institutions and other payment providers.
Join us on June 3rd at 1pm EST/10am PST as we discuss the importance of automating the treasury workflow within the ERP, and how this strategy can help you scale as your business grows.
In this webcast, we’ll answer the following:
- What are the biggest pain points in connecting ERPs and FI’s/Banking Products?
- What are the current solution approaches to solving these problems?
- What are APIs and how do they help?
- As a corporate, what questions should you be asking your FI about connectivity?
- What strategies has J.P. Morgan Treasury Ignition used to solve this problem and make solutions available in the client?
- What does the future hold for ERPs, FI’s and treasuries?