The time is now for Banks to drive digital transformation in the business banking space by offering products their commercial clients have come to expect. By 2025, embedded finance could expand corporate banking revenue by nearly $100 billion globally and command more than a 25% share of the entire market. A digitization strategy, complete with partnering with the right Fintech, can completely transform a business, create value and improve competitiveness.
In this webinar, through real client testimonials, we’ll show the importance of digital payments to corporate clients, in order for banks to keep pace with the competition — or risk those customers looking to new providers.
We’ll also showcase how you can embed business banking services within your clients’ ERP or accounting software that they rely on to run their business every day and why you need to do it today – or get left behind.
- What are the current struggles of modern corporate banking and what can they do to stay competitive
- 4 Fintech provided value adds and how this helps reduce your overall costs
- How API supported digital transformation can help reduce operating costs, improve margins and produce new ways to monetize data
- 5 ways in which the Bank + Fintech partnership leads to improved client engagement
- What corporate banks can expect from their FIs as they accelerate digitization strategies