Enable Customers To Connect Their Software To Your Bank In 20 Minutes, Tops.
Allows you to be in the customer experience business, not the ERP expertise business.
Enables clients to permission their data shared with the bank and ensure safe, secure, two-way data flow.
Operates smoothly with both modern and cloud-based applications and proprietary, on-premise, legacy-based systems.
Eliminate Cumbersome And Clunky File-Based Processes
FISPAN allows you to create a bank-branded, fully integrated channel that provides instant value to your corporate clients.
- Integrate banking applications within the standard menus of the end-user’s chosen ERP
- Access an entire suite of native banking transactions natively in their operational systems
- Embed transaction data in the ERP domain to automate the bank reconciliation process
- Alert clients to exceptions and acknowledgements on transactions in near real-time
Do More For Your Customers So They Can Do More With You
Give your customers access to financial services and products that will enhance their banking experience, improve their productivity, and drive incremental, repeatable revenue for you.
- View open and outstanding bills and real-time cash position with a simple plug-in
- History pages provide easy access to a rich level of transaction data
- One-click bill payments without the need for files and without re-keying data
- Two-way sync of transaction data automates the bank reconciliation process
- Debits and credits from intraday transactions
Secured, Ethical Use
Trust is our core promise to the banks we work with, and the customers they serve.
- FISPAN asserts no data ownership or usage rights
- Operational practices ensure data is destroyed periodically
- Enforced permitted usages of data
We Know ERPs And Accounting Software
Banks want to focus on banking – not connectivity and accounting. Leveraging our platform-as-a-service is the best way to scale your offering cost-effectively. We bring deep ERP technical expertise, plus the know-how of client workflows, needed to seamlessly mesh your banking services with the leading ERP and accounting software systems, and maintain those connections over time.